Πέμπτη 26 Νοεμβρίου 2009

I need christmas;)





So due to a flu outbreak in my school (it's crazy- almost 100 people are sick!), im on holiday for a week... I really needed this as I'm a very hard working girl. I can't even remember my life befoe preparation for these exams :( anyway, I only had two lessons today and now I found some time to blog...
So xmas is on the way, but it seems that
winter is not coming in Athens. Today it was 21 degrees and I heard tomorrow the temperature is rising! I mean it's november, come on!


I guess this is how were celebrating christmas
this year!

The problem is it can get quite chilly every night so I think I'm getting a bit under the weather...
i miss summer though... I'm dreaming of beaches and cocktails and ships... After all this effort I've put into my exams I feel deserve a good vacation...not quite there however.
xOxGinaxOx