Παρασκευή 5 Ιουνίου 2009

Sephora



Yesterday, as I was shopping with a girlfriend I realised I was really oily in the face... Seems like my normal foundation(Maybelline silky) is not suitable for the Athenian heat. That same afternoon I decided to head to the closest sephora to find a solution to this problem. And there it was! Special prices(5 to 15 euroes). I went into the shop and I was so surprised. They had finally organised it, as it used to be a mess. Even the girls were more polite than they usually are. I asked a girl there for a heat resistant make up formula and she suggested a tinted moisturizer. And I was so lucky the stila sheer colour was on sale.
It was half off(13,5 euroes from 27-great deal) and I was colormatched(by myself) as light. The saleswoman wanted to give me a slightly darker tone in case I got tanned, but knowing me well, there won't be a prolem. Here's a picture of me wearing it:



So far I really love it. It covers enough, has an spf 15 (not enough for such a pale faced girl as I am, but still ok) and is oil-free. At least it is not shimmery, so it does not make my spots stand out. I hope it will help me this summer!


I also found some nise products! I wanted this sephora vanilla perfumes since I first saw them two years ago. I love vanilla, but I never decided to buy them.



However there was only one box of the 7 travel sized vanillas left in the shop, and they were selling it for 3 euroes! Amazing price! Not much thought for me there. I feel like vanilla is a lovely smell, but not-so-suitable for summer, so I'm saving up on them.



My favourites are: vanilla vanilla(just vanilla), vanilla chocolate(not much for that) and vanilla caramel(they sound yummy).



I also bought the Body Shops new perfume called "White musk, white hot summer" yesterday. I really love that for summer, it's very fresh and fruity! And has the greatest bottle(look at the colours!)
This ummer I'm gonna smell really good, don't you think?


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: